Forget Paris

12:33 PresentLens 2 Comments

Recently, I planned a trip to Paris.

I was very excited, and this was finally my chance...

To be free, to explore, to get out of my comfort zone, to see the world - which is a major dream of mine.

But circumstances occurred meaning I had to cancel my trip the day before. You can imagine my disappointment!

But I say... Forget Paris! You can have a piece of Paris in your own city. You can explore, you can meet yourself (not find yourself -- we'll get to that later), you can be perfectly content despite your circumstances. Besides, Paris is still there! And we shall meet one day.

I'll share my little piece of Paris -- in London with you:
















It also reminds me of  the quote "Wherever you go... there you are". So make the most of who you are, where you are!



2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous! I love this attitude, too. Love where you live!

    ReplyDelete