Explore Your City

11:12 PresentLens 0 Comments

How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty good. It felt long, and packed full of activity. I don't know about you, but some weekends go by in a flash. Friday at 5pm is greeted with joy and within a blink of an eye, Sunday night is there. Where did the weekend go? What did I do with my time? I relaxed, but was it relaxing? I rested, but was it true rest, or just passing time?

This weekend went a little better. It was filled with people, new experiences, and new places. 
I travelled the world in my own city. I met many people in my friends. Time slowed down and I felt it.

It was a particularly hot Saturday in London. I felt the sweltering heat and welcomed it. The sun penetrating my skin, to warm my heart.


I leave you with my present moment of the day, walking back, and pausing to take in the moment of this musician's lovely voice, and feeling the warm, still summer air around me.





What was your present moment of the day?


0 comments: